Friday, July 31, 2009

A sister's confession

There is an article in a British newspaper about a woman who had sex with her brother starting when she was 14. She broke off the romance when he fell for someone else and got married. The article is very good and she talks about how she enjoyed the encounters with her brother. She also mentions another woman she met who was involved with a brother.

"I like to see a pattern and resolution, so it does pain me that what appears so lovely and natural to me would be regarded as abhorrent by most people."

6 comments:

  1. I don't think so; I have done that in her sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you talked about sin, its mean you talk about religion, and in religiouse, yess.. tha a sin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. all are fake , it is not true that some fucking sister or mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's over-rated. Go for something original. (Mom's tend to fake a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember teaching my younger sister how to masturbate. I lied when I told her that she was doing it wrong. It was my excuse to touch her. We had several incidents of making out & masturbating each other late at night until we got separate rooms.

    ReplyDelete